- A round up of local restaurants from a Masterchef The Professionals winner to Takeaways that deliver to Balbinny.
- Drovers Inn in Memus (@15 mins/car) – a favourite with many of our guests
Nestled in the beautiful Angus countryside yet only a stone’s throw from the A90, the Drovers offers you rustic charm and character, be it in our elegant dining rooms or the quaint and cosy bar with its fires and welcoming atmosphere.With a passion for food and drink we believe in exceptional service and hospitality, sourcing our food locally and wherever possible from farms and producers we know and trust. With a great wine list, some good beers and excellent regional food why not come and see us.
- Sinclair’s Kitchen just outside Forfar (@ 15mins/car)
Using fresh, seasonal produce from Scotland’s natural larder is at the heart of what we do. From local wild game and Aberdeen Angus beef to locally grown vegetables, freshly dug from the walled garden, our chefs create flavourful dishes showcasing the best ingredients our region has to offer. Enjoy a hearty meal in our cosy bar or a la carte dining in our restaurant.
- The Anchor Hotel Johnshaven. Our aim is to ensure that your dining experience with us is both memorable and enjoyable. Were passionate about presenting you with the finest ingredients from local suppliers – including Johnshaven lobster and crab, and the best fresh-caught and smoked fish from Gourdon – ll cooked with great care and presented creatively. All of our ingredients are carefully selected and our dishes prepared fresh to order.
- Gordon’s in Inverkeilor (@25 mins/car)
Exquisite food in a relaxed atmosphere. Our front of house team will put you at ease and guide you through our ever changing food and wine selections while our kitchen bustles to prepare each masterpiece. Gordons has not gone unnoticed as a fine dining location in Scotland for very good reasons.Presents modern British seasonal cooking, influenced by classic cooking techniques and pervious top quality ingredients available from Scotland’s abundant Natural larder.
- The Newport in Newport-on-Tay (@40 mins/car)
Masterchef the professionals winner Jamie Scott The Newport celebrates the bountiful larder its surrounding area provides. With the finest ingredients, Jamie Scott and his team will pay homage to the region and ensure your dining experience is unforgettable.
- Jeet Indian Fine Dining Restaurant (delivery also available) Jeet.pdf
Takeaways that will deliver to Balbinny (there may be a delivery charge)
Jeet Indian Restaurant – Delivery available. (Menu)
Dinos Kebabs & Pizzas order online for delivery. There will be a delivery charge.
The Rupali Palce
The Royal Kitchen http://www.royalkitchenforfar.co.uk/ – Chinese, order online £6.50 delivery charge.
Chinese Vista (Brechin/