What will be provided on our accommodation?
- Salt and Pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Dishwasher tablets
- Soap powder for washing machine
- Toilet rolls and kitchen roll
- Tin foil
- Cling film
- Hand soap
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes horse
Each house will contain a welcome basket with a variety of locally sourced produce which may include:
Do we need to bring towels?
Towels will be provided for the houses however you should bring towels for the pool unless travelling from abroad when they will be provided.
Can we have groceries delivered?
Tescos, Asda & Sainsbury’s all deliver to Balbinny. Our postcode is DD8 3PF and you should let us know who is delivering and in which time slot so we can arrange to put your shopping into your house.
Is the internet high speed?
We endeavour to ensure the Wi-Fi is as efficient as possible, however due to the rural locations of Balbinny, we cannot guarantee speed of internet.
Do you cater for babies?
High chairs, travels cots & stair gates available on request.
What we will do
- Continue with our normal thorough cleaning regime and augment it with a comprehensive
layer of sanitisation using either a 0.1% hyperchlorite solution or an anti viral spray as per
- All potentially high contact areas such as bathrooms, door handles, kitchens, switches,
remotes etc. will be thoroughly sanitised.
- Laundry will be washed at 60 degrees & any remaining bedding sprayed with anti viral.
- Hangers sanitised or swapped at change over.
- Non essential potentially high contact items (eg. welcome folders, magazines etc.) removed.
- Larder cupboards reduced to minimum i.e. Olive oil, cling film etc.
- Key fobs and keys will be sanitised.
• Provide hand sanitiser & anti viral sprays.
- Both pool and gym have been made bookable in 90 minute slots.
- All potentially high contact areas such as changing rooms, door handles, switches etc will be thoroughly sanitised daily.
- Non essential items (magazines, loungers, hair driers etc.) removed.
- Provide hand sanitiser, & anti viral sprays.
What you can do to help
- Use the provided hand sanitisers and anti viral sprays provided to maintain the clean
- Always put all crockery, glasses and kitchen utensils through the dishwasher.
- Empty the household bins.
- Please shower and change for the pool & gym in your accommodation and minimise the use
of the pool changing rooms.
- Please be prompt on departure and flexible on arrival to allow extra time for cleaning